1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

To All

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MEKer, Dec 13, 2017.

1. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and all other holiday season things, to all TB'ers! May your basses sing and songs be jolly. Hoping we can all hit new lows in 2018.

2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    12-18 days early- man, you’re really trying to beat the holiday rush aren’t you? :D

3. MEKer

MEKer Supporting member

May 30, 2006
    Nah, I'm off the internet in next couple days on a project, so getting my best wishes out now, along with Xmas cards.

4. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I had forgotten to leave my mail carrier a Christmas card and tip last year so I just put out his card with a double tip. Better 365 days late than never…

the harp unstrung and dwm74 like this.
  5. the harp unstrung

the harp unstrung What would Fred Rogers do? Gold Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2014
    On The Bus
    N.A.
    I tip my barber the cost of a haircut when I see him for my (roughly) monthly appointment in December.
    I don’t remember where I ‘learned’ that, but I’ve been doing it for 30+ years.
    Anyone else in on that li’l bit of wisdom?
    Is that something guys ‘do’...or is it a line of $#/t that a barber once fed me at a bar between sets?!:roflmao:

6. repoman

repoman

Aug 11, 2011
    Kinderhook NY
    Merry Christmas to you too! :bassist:

7. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Right back atcha, buddy!:thumbsup::)

8. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

Happy Chanukah my friends, may your light of life always shine brightly.