1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Traben...any thoughts??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mathanmlb55, Mar 16, 2010.

1. mathanmlb55

mathanmlb55

Mar 14, 2010
    I have a Traben Phoenix that I love, I was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on them?

2. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Very nice. Array body with modified bigger bridge shape. I have and rather love my Traben Array Attack.

3. mathanmlb55

mathanmlb55

Mar 14, 2010
    I like the inlays on this better

4. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    You could always do a SEARCH. :rollno:

But that's too hard.

If you had done a search, you'd find a thread where people idly speculated about what brands wouldn't be around in X number of years. Traben was high on the list. I think that's fair.

Traben/Kelly is in the same bind as nearly everyone else at the moment, in that its production contractor, Cor-Tek, the largest instrument manufacturer in the world, has ceased Korean operations and is downsourcing to Indonesia.

You can work out the implications of that for yourself. They are many and don't favor the consumer.

5. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I typed traben club into the search function, and there were 663 replies.

6. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    PA
    Ever click with you guys that he was a new member? Chill out, everyones way too critical these days.

I have liked every Traben Ive played, and being a big Disturbed fan, I would rock one.

7. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    Questions are what were here for....Its all good. I played a friends and was rather impressed with it. Then heard him play his set through a GK 700rbII and a 410 RBH and thought it was great. Im not running to the srore to by one, but I would say its a good playing and sounding bass.

8. mathanmlb55

mathanmlb55

Mar 14, 2010
    Well, its my secondary bass, i got a fender p-special and i use mostly, i just wanted to know other people thought about it

9. zachreh

zachreh

Mar 7, 2008
    south florida
    my array obsession is the best sounding bass i have ever played. The only thing i hate about traben is there quality. Almost all of my knobs fell off, the chrome and other parts of the bass are made with cheap materials ect... Traben should make an american series of there basses

10. splitcoilsenior

splitcoilsenior

Jan 18, 2009
    Lol don't bite the guys head off, I think that this thread always freaks out when anyone asks "is this bass any good" or "what is the best bass for the money" threads. 90% of the time people just write "Go play what you like, try buying used", but that's not what people are looking for, they want a real opinion on something

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2020