Tracking a Deep Impact

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Cams_Anthem, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Hello Melbourne Talkbasser's

I really want to try out and Akai Deep impact synth pedal but i can find one in any of the city stores to save the life of me and i doubt whether they will order one in for me to play with. Does anyone know of any stores, even suburban one that would stock them, ive heard good things about them.

2. dirtgroove

Jan 10, 2003
    Taipei, Taiwan
    They've been discontinued for a while now. E-bay is your most likely source of obtaining one- unless you happen to chance upon one second hand.
  3. Waabs

Waabs Employee, Musical Instrument Retail

Aug 1, 2004
    Yeah your chances aren't great. There were still a few floating around in the shops in Brisbane a couple of years ago but now they're all gone. You might get lucky but considering the price they went for new there probably weren't that many to begin with.
  4. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    There's one on BassGear.Com right now. $200 + shipping.
  5. I had no idea they were no longer being made :confused: bummer, i only heard of their existence a month ago. Whats a good alternative then. I'd go an try a whole heap my self but i just dont have the time (final semester of university and job hunting , part time work and a band to play in!!!) so if some one could put me in the right direction that would be truly awesome