Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tracktion v2 Demo now available

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Apr 15, 2005.

1. ON the Mackie website. Just wanted to let my peeps know. Blisshead, this means you. It's pretty ****** great.

http://www.mackie.com/products/tracktion2/index.html

Moderator Edit:- C'mon, you know the rules abut swearing. If you must do it, fully mask it please.
    edit: I know, I'm sorry.

2. keb

keb

Mar 30, 2004
    Tracktion is so cool. Once you get used to its interface, it's... I dunno, it just makes me want to keep coming back for more. It becomes very intuitive. One change I noticed right off the bat is, you don't mouse drag and "plug in" in your recording sources like in Tracktion 1 (you just click on the "plug" and choose your source.) That actually threw me off at first! (Also, ASIO wasn't working at first, but it turns out the culprit was the new M-Audio drivers I installed earlier this week in order to test out the new ProTools that runs on M-Audio hardware.)

3. I know huh? I'm playing around with it right now on my desktop, running over some of the plugins and the interface is just so damn friendly. I love it. I'll be getting v2 with my new Spike.

4. Richard Lindsey

Richard Lindsey

Mar 25, 2000
    Metro NYC
    I love this program. The way it works makes so much sense. I'll be getting v2 as soon as it becomes available.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    thank you sir! I will try it, and if I like it more than Cubase, I will buy it!