1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Melik, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Hey folks! I've been listening to Vinnie Colaiuta's song called "I'm Tweeked" (I'm pretty sure that here's guys who are familiar with the song). So, I need a transcription on the bass line for that song. Not for the whole song but for the hard parts. (That's a bad describe but I hope you know what I mean :p).

2. MIJ-VI

MIJ-VI Inactive Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2009
    Changing the title of your thread to 'Transcription HELP NEEDED!!' may yield a more useful response than this one. :)

3. And how does it happen?

4. MIJ-VI

Jan 12, 2009
    Click the 'edit' button then 'Go Advanced' from the pop-up window. You'll see what to do next.

5. Can't find it

6. MIJ-VI

Jan 12, 2009
    - Click the 'edit' button (on the lower right hand side of your post beside the 'quote' button) then...

- the 'Go Advanced' button on the lower right hand side the pop-up window, then...

- edit your thread title and click the 'Save Changes' button just below the bottom of the text window which contains the body of your post.

7. Oh, yes. Thanks pal

8. MIJ-VI

Jan 12, 2009
    :)

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020