1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trevor Horn article

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by A.K., Aug 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. A.K.

A.K.

Jan 9, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    woodyng2 and Gluvhand like this.
  2. bass12

bass12 And Grace, too

Jun 8, 2008
    Montreal, Canada
    What happened to Jill was really sad. I actually thought about that tragedy the other day when shooting an air gun...

A.K. likes this.
  3. Thanks AK. I didn't know anything about Horn's personal life before reading this. Wow.

A.K. likes this.
  4. A.K.

A.K.

Jan 9, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    Yeah, it's crazy. I think she was basically in a vegetative state for many years, but I could be wrong about that.

5. I know it's not important, really, but the accident happened at home. I wonder if it was a family member that shot her.

6. BBox Bass

BBox Bass Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2011
    NW Pennsylvania
    She was accidentally shot by their son.

7. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    Wow, that was a great article. I know his productions well but didn't know a lot about him personally.

8. Damn. So tragic.

9. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Yeah, it's quite rare to read about famous musicians and not have the conversation be about music...but it's equally rare to read about the personal lives of famous musicians and not have the conversation devolve into tawdry People Magazine-style gossip. That seemed like a very honest and open reveal from Horn, quite enjoyable.

10. A.K.

A.K.

Jan 9, 2010
    Pacific Northwest
    Didn't know that. Terrible.