Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trouble with MarkBass head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sethakamoe, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Alright so I have two pots that are realy scratchy on my markbass 250blackline .and now the scratchy ness is even there when I play. I bought it about 9 months ago I know they have two year limited warrenty but I contacted them though the vst us people thing and they will not be in operating until April 14. I have also read the threads about how terrible there warranty service is so do I send it in or not.

2. Snowglo

Snowglo Pro Aris et Focis Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Oregon
    I have a couple year old SD800 and the volume pot is starting to be scratchy. I sent an email to Riccardo this morning and he replied within minutes. Here's what he wrote; "It’s difficult to diagnose by email, scratch could be related to dust or oxidation… did you try to turn clockwise/counter-clockwise more time them with the amp off and then turn on the amp to check if this operation removed possible dust issue? If that doesn’t help you’d try with a contact cleaner spray."

Here's his contact info;

Riccardo Damiani
    Mark World Artist Relations
    Online Customer Service
    PARSEK SRL
    Via Po, 52
    66020 San Giovanni Teatino (CH) ITALY
    Tel: +39 0854463755 Fax: +39 0854407764
    riccardo@markbass.it www.markbass.it