1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Two Aguilar DB112 cabinets $400 each

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ronlitz, Feb 11, 2016.

1. ronlitz

ronlitz

Apr 20, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Price:
    $400
    The price is firm for each cabinet ($400 each). I accept paypal. Very good condition - no tears in tolex. This is the model with the tweeter. Local pickup in N. Virginia (Sterling). I will sell them individually. I'll ship these to CONUS, if you pay actual shipping costs (including packing materials and insurance for purchase cost). To estimate shipping costs, my zip code is 20164, the cabs weigh 45 lbs each, the box dimensions would be approx. 24x24x24. Due to the weight and size, these are very expensive to ship - the shipping alone for one cab to Los Angeles is $100.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  2. Littlefoot

Littlefoot

May 27, 2015
    Virginia
    Man! You live SO close to me (in Ashburn). Tempting, but I've really been looking out for a DB210.

3. ShirazBop

ShirazBop

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    Wonder what shipping to Greensboro NC would be,... ~5 hr drive one way,..

4. ronlitz

ronlitz

Apr 20, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Approximately $64 to area code 27416.

5. Still available? Just PM'ed you.

6. ronlitz

ronlitz

Apr 20, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Yes, still available.