Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

V-Drums

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by I-Love-Ratm, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey

I wanna get drumming and an electric kit is my only option.What I wanna know is if i got this kit would ibe able to add say....more cymbal pads?Or is that it?

Cheers

Mike

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Just pay a bit more for the v-club and TD-6 brain. Thats what i got. it rawks.

3. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    It depends on the number of inputs on the drum module. From looking at the owner's manual, it looks like you can add another tom and another cymbal.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    He should be able to add whatever he wants, really... I know on the TD6, there are tom, snare, cymbal, HH, and kick inputs... but i can change the sound to whichever percussion i want it to be. so if he wants another cymbal, but only has a tom input, go ahead and get another cymbal then just change the song from within the unit.

5. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    K.I think i may go halves with my bro for some.That will rock.Put some tunes on in the headphones play along.Rock!!

6. I-Love-Ratm

I-Love-Ratm

Feb 24, 2003
    I think the Club kit is cheaper.Not sure cos I can't find a link to a retailer with one anywhere