1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  


Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by jamersonburton, Feb 26, 2013.

  1. jamersonburton


    Jul 22, 2011
    Hypothetically, let's say there is a pbass with two pickups and someone who never uses the tone knob wants to switch to volume/volume because they don't want to change the look of the two single (not stacked) knobs and jack. How would someone go about doing this?

    In a nutshell: Is it possible to change volume/tone wiring to volume/volume?

    Thanks :cool::bassist:
  2. Same way you'd do a jazz bass except you'd leave out the tone pot. You can find drawings of Jazz bass wireing all over the internet.
  3. jamersonburton


    Jul 22, 2011
    cool. thanks guys.
  4. johnson79


    Jan 8, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    I did that with my PJ. Sounds great.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.