1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wait Time on Igig gig bag?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dodgeviperracer, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Dodgeviperracer

Dodgeviperracer C'est La Vie

After being out of stock for awhile I was finally able to order a IGig gig bag from the iflygig.com website. I just ordered it on the 24th and I figured they wouldn't be back open for business till today. I'm gonna be going on tour and will be leaving on next Thursday. I live on the east coast and was just wondering if anyone knew how long it usually takes to get it back as I want to take it with me. I tried to send an email but it won't go through. Help me out. Lol. Thanks in advance for your responses.

2. Bibby

Bibby

Aug 24, 2000
    I don't have a worthy response to our question, I just wanted to say those are nice bags!

3. Dodgeviperracer

I'm with you on that Bibby. My fellow TBers really sold me on this one. And when I did my own search for them I was hooked. You get a double or single?

4. They are AMAZING bags! Bought mine back when they first hit the market it got to me within the week. That much I remember. I've got a G515 in tweed and love it to pieces.

5. king rew

king rew

Feb 18, 2009
    Maine
    Are you typing the email right? In your post you say iflygig.com but it's flyigig.com

6. Dodgeviperracer

Wassup Kwesi. I just wanna thank you man. Last year I was looking to get a custom bass made at an affordable price and I saw you were selling your fretless and although I didn't buy yours(cuz I needed a 6), I did get #228 made. I haven't touched anotha bass since. Lol. Got any experience with micro amps? Little Mark III or Eden WTX550

7. Dodgeviperracer

Sorry that's what I meant though. Lol

8. Happy to help put another Clement in the hands of a fellow bass player :). When I sold #170 I got my own made too, #231. Sickest fretless I've ever played :).

As far as the micro amps go, they're all I've ever owned, haha. Had a LittleMark II (same as the III but with a less featured DI) and loved it. Sold it because I like to try new things. Sounds fantastic though. It's a very clear amp but it's got a nice thick low-end and great low-mid heft.

I had a WTX-500 too but I didn't like it much. Couldn't get as loud as the LMII without having to push it and while it had great lows and low-mids, the highs and high-mids left a lot to be desired - they sounded dull. It didn't have the LMII's clarity and that bugged me.

I rock an F500 now and I don't think I'll be getting rid of it any time soon. Sounds similar to the LMII but more aggressive, brighter and doesn't quite have as much presence in the low end but with it's 4-band semi-parametric EQ, that can be easily fixed.

9. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    I've got an iGig bass gigbag, but I bought mine in a shop. I'm a little curious to see what their delivery time is like, since I've been exploring getting one of their double bass bags.

10. Bibby

Bibby

Aug 24, 2000
    It is a single - it came with a used bass I bought on ebay. I had never heard of them until then, but was pleasantly surprised by how nice it is!

11. funkybass

funkybass

Oct 19, 2006
    Indiana
    I LOVE my igig single. Got it from their site a few months ago. Took about 5 days. I haven't used a hard shell since. Im going to get a double someday.

12. Dodgeviperracer

Well they must be pretty good and popular too. I was on a waiting list for almost two months because they were sold out of all the tweed 515.

13. Rosewood Ghosts

Rosewood Ghosts

Jun 16, 2011
    Just ordered the 525 today. If it comes in 5 days I will be very psyched! Out of all the bags I considered, this one seemed to have the most comfortable looking backpack and the least amount of "above the head" room... I will be walking around alot with this thing, so that is key.

UPDATE: Fedex says it will be here thurs, so my wait time is 1 week. Not too bad, considering the holiday weekend and the fact that it's ground shipping from CA to NYC.