1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick Rockbass Corvette? Good bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Gatlin, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Gatlin

Gatlin

Sep 22, 2016
    Ellisville, MS
  2. Gatlin

Gatlin

Sep 22, 2016
    Ellisville, MS
    Bump.....

3. biguglyman

biguglyman

Jul 27, 2017
    Rochester, NY
    Best thing to do is go try it. They're not bad basses afaik. Take cash and if you like the way it feels/plays, offer him $250 on the spot and bargain with him. FWIW cheapest one I see on reverb is $375 and poor condition. Look it over good... caveat emptor.

4. Resonance129

Resonance129

Feb 15, 2011
    Georgia
    I LOVE mine. She was my first.
    I'm sure they're all a little different, but I have 6 basses (including a German Streamer LX) and continuously come back to my RB Corvette for gigging. It's lightweight, the neck has just the right mixture of depth and narrowness for my hands, and the pups are versatile and sound fantastic, IMO.
    "YMMV" as they say, but If you find one at a good price, I'd say snatch it up.

5. BDUSTIN

BDUSTIN

Jun 7, 2018
    United States
    I've had a Corvette FNA for years. Good bass, but make sure you get one with a dual pickup system.

6. toprekoms

toprekoms Banned

Aug 22, 2010
    Colorado
    I had the Rockbass Streamer 5 active, and I found it lacking in quality, being made in China. It just felt cheap. That's the only way I can describe. It had the Warwick growl, so that's good thing. Just not my cup of tea.

7. Allow me to post a review I just uploaded. It is a first Gen RB, the ones with the solid bridge. I hope you enjoy it.