1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Warwick streamer double buck

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Ruddwijk, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Ruddwijk

Ruddwijk

Apr 25, 2006
    Anyone tried this? Seems i might get a good deal on one, and it seems pretty sweet to me. How is it compared to other warwicks?

2. It's got a huge sound! with both pickups in Parallel its pretty difficult to not be heard with this bass...

3. and tone vs price wise, this bass is an absolute winner as far as I'm concerned

4. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Well, I suppose you're getting a solidly built bass. If the tone is anything like the Corvette $$ though, well, it'll be a little flat and lifeless sounding (MEC humbuckers just don't do it for me).

In comparison to other Warwicks? Well, it sits well with the low-end Warwicks like the $$, Streamer/Corvette standards, but against the higher end stuff (thumbs, Streamer Stg basses) I don't suppose it will fair too well.

5. Ruddwijk

Ruddwijk

Apr 25, 2006
    i'm going for a thumb 5 bo instead, suppose its more what i'm after.