Welcome, Adam Nitti! :)

Discussion in 'Ask Adam Nitti' started by paul, Aug 24, 2009.

1. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    it's about time they got you on here! =)

Zak-

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Welcome, Adam! :)

3. Shiveringbass

Shiveringbass

Aug 21, 2005
    France
    Hello Adam,

it's not a surprise to see you hold a forum here as your willingness to share with the bass community is evidently part of you.

So welcome here. It will be once again a great source of inspiration for us

Ludo from France (maybe you remember me)

4. Supertanker

Supertanker Watch the dog! He is trained to bite!

Jun 23, 2005
    CinCinNati
    Welcome to TB!

Another MD student here...

5. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    it's great to see some musicdojo students up here on talkbass! :)

6. Supertanker

Supertanker Watch the dog! He is trained to bite!

Jun 23, 2005
    CinCinNati
    Also BBC07, 08, and 09...

(and hopefully 10)

7. Tenma4

Tenma4

Jan 26, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Welcome aboard Adam. It's good to see you here. I abandoned basslinks.nl for TalkBass when I saw the former forum was wheezing its last breath. TB is a great community, and I know you're a great contributor. Hopefully we won't completely wear out your fingers and eyes with all of our many questions.

FWIW, I hope to do some more MusicDojo classes again soon as well. Our occasional conversations (in whatever form/forum) have always helped me become a more focused player. Now if only it weren't for this pesky day job thing... Hah!

:bassist:

8. Awesome!!! Nice to have you aboard Adam. You've been a very big influence on me as a bassist and as a person.

9. Darkmeteor

Darkmeteor

Jul 11, 2009
    France
    hey Adam, welcome !

I just finished the lesson 5 assignment from the "BT101: Mastering Right and Left Hand Technique" class on musicdojo

so far I really liked the exercices !

10. basswalker2004

basswalker2004

Jun 22, 2008
    Great to have u here Adam... The new CD is killer!!!

11. I don't gamble because I hate loosing. The best luck comes where others with like

pursuits are looking to make it better. Such was my great fortune to have dropped

in on a seminar Adam Nitti was giving at Bass Player Live 2004. With all due

respect to the hundreds of excellent bass players from sea to shinning sea, what

Adam Nitti does on an electric bass guitar reveals untold treasures at the bottom.

Take it if you can.

12. SmittyG

SmittyG

Dec 24, 2003
    Texarkana, Texas
    Welcome to the forum, hoss. A buddy of mine took lessons from you after he moved to a sixer and was very pleased with your teaching style and approach. He also told me your latest CD is killer; I'll have to check that out.

13. Very cool indeed! Welcome aboard, Adam. Your presence has certainly upped the awesome factor of an already great site!

14. The Butler

The Butler

Oct 11, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Welcome aboard. I took lessons from you in the late 90's. Glad to have you on TB. You're a huge influence both as a bassist and a person.
    Thanks for everything,
    Steve

15. Bocete

Bocete My E string is 36 1/4" long

Sep 30, 2006
    :eek: Woah! Welcome! Your music is an inspiration to me, one of the few. I'm very happy to see you here. I don't know what to ask... The first and most obvious question, "how?" ;)

16. Adam Nitti?

:)

I got banned at just the right time.

welcome, Skitzo is probably the most beautiful bass solo of our time. its at least one of the hardest to attempt on a 4 string...

17. Revvv

Revvv

Oct 31, 2007
    Georgia
    Glad to have ya Adam. I'm a bassist in the Contemporary Christian Community as well. I do a good bit of studio work, and I have heard a lot of yours.

18. Hi Adam. I'm really loving Liminal, it gives me a lot to look up to. Keep up the good work. :cool::bassist:

19. volodjah

volodjah

Jul 8, 2007
    Russia
    Hej Adam!!! You are great human being and musician))) God bless you.
    P/S I'll be happy to see you in St Petersburg in Russia.

20. adamnitti

adamnitti

Nov 29, 2001
    hi volodjah! thanks for your kind post! welcome to the forum. :)

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021