1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Well, hello =)

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Sasa, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Here I am, the newcomer from St. Petersburg. I'm 23 years old, pretty young, huh?
    I'm playing different kinds of music, using my fretless precision bass. The prefered genres are funk, jazz, rock (hard, too) and blues sometimes.
    So that's it. Seems to be an all-rounder, right? :D

P.S. Ah, my English may be REALLY bad sometimes, cause I didn't have much practice since 2002. Sorry.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    welcome to talkbass, tovarisch :). don't worry about your english, nobody here should give you a hard time about it. if they do, i'll smack em upside the head. :hyper:

3. black lake

black lake Guest

Apr 3, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Welcome to the forum. Your English is far better than my Russian: I keep getting confused with those P's for R's and C's for S's when I try to read Cyrilic. Don't even get me started on O's sometimes pronouned as A's. Like I said, your English is far better than my Russian.

4. I see =) Smack upside the head is just so cruel :crying:

Thanks for treating me so gooood. :hyper:

2 black lake, there are also 'H' for 'N'. And whats more we have "muted" letters like 'Ъ' and 'Ь'. :)