1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what a steal.....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Vladpire, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Vladpire

Vladpire

Dec 11, 2007
  2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    the $75 shipping charge kind of kills the deal.

3. Vladpire

Vladpire

Dec 11, 2007
    I don't think so really. $335.00, shipped, for that bass isn't a bad deal at all. It IS
    coming from Canada, International shipping aint cheap, even if your next door
    neighbors, lol.

4. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    I have no idea how those things play, but that is by far my favorite Ibanez body shape.

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    They do play pretty darn well. The electronics never quite did it for me, but they are a good buy.

6. MosGuy

MosGuy Keep it low and thumping..

Dec 26, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    I agree shipping was a little much IMO. UPS & FedEx are usually a fair bit more expensive. The Cort Artisan I recently got was only $50 US shipped express mail from Florida to Canada. That was through USPS though. I find the national post services i.e USPS / Canada Post much better to deal with and cheaper. Still it looks like they got a good deal on the bass.

7. peaveyuser

peaveyuser Inactive

Oct 18, 2006
    Montreal,Canada
    they play great!!! I own one and even after playing my favorite bass (rickenbacker, hope I own one one day) I still liked the BTB better for feel factor.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021