What!!! check out this video

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by groove100, Jul 28, 2005.

1. groove100

Jan 22, 2005
  2. FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Don't even need to see the Vid. It's good or Robert TR.......right? (sorry cant spellhis last name) It was big on CMT for awhile

Bad news tho...He dosn't play on the CD..My wife bought that CD and when she did I grab it an the liner notes had someone else playing bass.
  3. groove100

Jan 22, 2005
    i didnt even know his name, i just knew he plays with the metal band metallica. Sounds good though!
  4. FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Edgar Meyer played bass on that song on the CD.....The first time I saw that Video I had to do a double take. I was like hey that's the ole Rob the bass player for Ozzy and BLS at the time I think it was before he joined metallica.
  5. FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
  6. MCT

Apr 11, 2005
    Why was he in the video? It's super cool but I'm just curious.
  7. Anti_Wish

May 14, 2004
    Boston, Ma
    i heard awhile ago that he was in like a folk trio and then i remember seeing him in a video like that one awhile ago but i totally forgot about it...
  8. OK, I think I've died and gone to some sort of weird hell.
  9. Never heard of the guy, but thanks for this, he is incredible!
  10. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    No.... you just entered the world of professional open minded musicians.

Nickel Creek are MAJOR talents on their instruments... and great people. Check out their site http://nickelcreek.com/

and one of their side gigs

John Paul Jones is a frequent player in it MAS.
  11. +1

Nickel Creek is one of the most talented groups out there today. Expand your horizons and listen to some people with talent and musicianship.

Sorry they don't compare to Green Day or Blink........ :rolleyes:
  12. Well said Bernie !! :)