1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

What do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by pedrodelawasp, Apr 24, 2009.

1. wildhorse

wildhorse

Mar 15, 2009
  2. ha that looks really cool! ...might have to put a bid in I have a fetish for these old japanese beaters

3. You'll be bidder 2 then... I should've kept my mouth shut!:p

4. Aww you've outbid me. Ah well that was my max bid, need to save the ol' uni loan heh, good luck with that one it looks ace!

5. Elliot850

Elliot850

Apr 24, 2009
    I think it's already pretty nifty.
    Even though I'm on the prowl for a new bass, I'll not bid on it, out of sheer niceness.

6. Stand up bloke. If you've got a specific price in mind, though, who am I to stand between a man and his potential bass? If you stick with the niceness thing I'll let you know how I get on. :)

7. Cheers man. Student loans, eh... i remember being fairly crippled by one of those. Probably because I still am years later. Still, I shall not let the credit crunch get in the way of an obscure japanese bass!

8. Yeah, don't ever post anything here that you want to bid on. People will steal it from underneath you.

9. ...hey there's nothing wrong with a bit of friendly bidding. I wouldn't say 'steal' more like...consensual appreciation of an instrument thats had attention brought to it which needs purchasing heh.

10. Price went over my maximum, only by a little, but I decided to be diciplined and not keep bidding. Besides, just yesterday I put up hangers for all my guitars and basses and I think seven is enough to be getting on with...

If anybody on here bought it, good for you. Post some pics and let us know if you have any plans for it in terms of refinishing or mods.