Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What do you think??

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by deathbloomslife, Aug 24, 2005.

1. I recorded this at 11:30pm today (Wednsday) with my friends Ibanez SR300DX SoundGear 4 string bass with active pickups. (...or preamp...I don't truthfully know which.) It has super low action, and a great tone for everything. I think this bass is some kinda monster, I never thought such beautiful sounds could come from a cheaper Ibanez... Methinks, I need to do some re-evaluating of Ibanez basses.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4341869/starspngldbannr.mp3.html

PS. Excuse the bad playing, I am just picking bass back up from a 6 month hiatus.. Pretty much just got consumed with school work and my woman, and found no place for bass. However, I have found a bit of time through each day to squeeze in some playing, and let's just say that my fingers are VERY unforgiving :smug: .

PPS. You have to scroll to the bottome, and click "Free" on your type of download... The another page will come up, scroll to the bottom, and select the file to download.

~Ryan