1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

what hollow body should i get

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tbird99, Jul 11, 2012.

1. tbird99

tbird99

Jun 29, 2012
    Dalton, Ga
    I'm tore between a 1971 red epiphone that was made in the u.s. for $500 or a brand new sunburst ibanez artcore for $530 they both have the same body style (I don't know the model of the epiphone but if you type in red epiphone hollow body bass on Google images it will POP up) I really like vintage stuff and stuff from the 70s (I even dress like the 70s haha oh yeah bell bottoms!) The epiphone is in mint condition but I don't know I have always wanted a new bass as all of mine have been bought used I would like to be the original owner but the red paint job and vintage -Ness just kills me. Do any of you have any experience with either of these basses or just saying which you think you would like retro or new , also I've never heard of a u.s. epiphone

2. tbird99

tbird99

Jun 29, 2012
    Dalton, Ga
    here is the epiphone

Attached Files:

3. I'm pretty sure that Epi is a steal at that price.

4. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA