1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What is this cable ?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by 00Funk, Dec 26, 2006.

  1. 00Funk

    00Funk Banned

    Jul 17, 2006
    Dallas TX
    What is this cable used for. Its a monster with an arrow, saying signal flow. The signal flow goes the other way, on the other wire. Its stereo going to 2 monos

    Can it be used as a simple Y cable. Whats it for ?

    Attached Files:

  2. Trevorus


    Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That's an insert cable. It's for using on a mixer to run an effect on a certain channel or mix. It depends on the board. It can be used as a stereo Y cable as well. The tip goes to one side, and the ring goes to the other.
  3. 00Funk

    00Funk Banned

    Jul 17, 2006
    Dallas TX
    Thankyou very much, kind sir :)

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.