1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WHAT NOT TO WEAR

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassteban, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I just watched the *awards show*
    Here's my man card...
    :atoz:

2. PurpleGiant

PurpleGiant

Apr 1, 2010
    Salem,OR
    I'd love to meet Stacy London from that show. She's hot. I guess I lose man points but if you want a girl, you have to put up with certain shows.

3. Naw, man- I seriously watch this ****. I mean, I like women- Stacy straight up SMOKES- but I crack up at these beezies that think they're all that. I gotta say it gets a bit touching at times, too.

4. PurpleGiant

PurpleGiant

Apr 1, 2010
    Salem,OR
    LOL. Yeah I've seen some strange ones on there. I saw one chick that wore f'n fairy wings everywhere, and was seriously offended when they said it looked retarded. But the kind of frumpy looking chicks that don't know how to dress, but they hook them up and make her look pretty hot, that's cool. I know some people like that. They could use that show.

5. WNTW comes on right after I get home from school MWF. I'm addicted.

6. Hey, how do you pronounce *Missouri*- Mizz-ur-ee or Mizz-ur-uh?

7. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    I Love to watch 'America's Next Top Model'...and not just because it's full of hot women.

8. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    **back away from thread slowly and returns to douse with kerosene. Tosses a lit match and runs**

9. Oh, Maki- there was enough flaming here already. ;);):cool:
    :ninja: (that said, sometimes they have Asian chicks) :ninja:

10. doctorjazz

doctorjazz

Oct 22, 2006
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok, since we're all fessing up in here, I watch this with the girlfriend and I like it too. Honestly, it's just entertaining to watch the two of them constantly mock every single person that comes on the show.

11. being that I'm not from Missouri, I say mizz ur ee. Mostly the weirdos who were born here pronounce the letter "i" as "uhhh"

12. If they ever *ambush* a dude, I might have to flip the channel- might... :rolleyes:

13. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Like misery?

14. My impression was that *city folk* go 'ee' to appear non-native/sophisticated where *country folk* are proud of the drawl & go 'uh'.
    Uh, thanks.
    :)

15. it's a total being from here vs being not from here thing, however I feel like it's sort of changing a bit. My mom, who was born in KC, pronounces it "uh" and it makes me want to blow my brains out or attempt to remove my DNA every time she says it.

16. I read in one of Neal Peart's books that (at least at the time of writing) he and his wife were friends with Stacy and her husband, so the show gets my vote just on that basis.

17. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I'm a fan of pretty much any show with a "makeover" narrative. I'm sucked in to programming that involves impressive improvement to something that looks like a lost cause -- be in cars, houses, or people. I've seen a few episodes, and while I may not brag about it in mixed company, I've got no shame in it.

18. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I like the show too, but I was watching Jamie Oliver last night.

-Mike

19. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Which show? His trip across America was pretty cool.

20. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    ok, so the local joke around here is....

if iowa gave the lower two tiers of it's counties to missouri, it would raise the the average i.q. of both states!

...ba dum bum...