What other forums do you post at?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SuperDuck, Jan 16, 2005.

1. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
  2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The Pit.....my local CL....Firewall.cx...and a few other computer geek forums. I use the same name everywhere, so if you come across an MJ5150, it's me.

4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
  5. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    Musicianforums (good guitar place), Megadeth forums, Dream Theater forums, and Jemsite(better guitar place) from time to time.
  6. www.nasioc.com

North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, affectionately known as Nabisco. They have a great OT forum. Currently ranked as #32 on www.big-boards.com.
  7. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i used to post at www.rottweiler.net, but they can be real [dics]. the mods there make up rules as they go along.

we have it very, very easy here. great mods, great rules.

they have a few breeders and trainers that really know what they are talking about (and treat the people nice) and they use the same forum software as paul; those are the only two reasons i'll go and lurk.

you guys think that the DB section here treats newbies rough, pfff......i'd like to see any of the DB'ers go there for a day! :D
  8. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I post at other bass forums. HCBF, ebassist, and occasionally basslinks.
  9. xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    I occassionally post on The Dude Pit and Ernie Ball/MusicMan forums.
  10. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    I occasionally look at the Megadeth Forums...and recently at the Swedish metal forums
  11. www.chris-j.net/mercury

One of my mates set it up (he's a computer geek); I'm an administrator there, but it's really hard to mod because a) it's only my friends and I who post there, and b) it's completely random and pointless dribble. Not like here in OT, but really whacked out randomness.

Go see for yourselves. It's hard to explain.
  12. troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    I run zx6e.com does that count? :) Forums for a particular motorcycle I own.

Other places I used to frequent were, advrider.com, sportbikes.net, stuntlife.com, and yourmicro.com (micro rs4 forums, rc cars). That's about it.

I also set up similiar forums on my bands new site, but not up to speed to bother plugging.

13. bassnutz
    RIOT counter strike clan forum
    Mastodon forum
  14. Stax

Dec 19, 2004
  15. Mickey Shane

Mickey Shane what goes here?

Feb 23, 2003
    Denton, Texas
    I argue (debate) politics with about 10 old men over here at:

They are all right wing. I am not. I'm 'swoop' over there. I could use a hand, or someone else to belittle.
  16. toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    iatn.net(mechanics forum)
    mr2oc.com (Car forum)
    Alltrac.net (yet another car forum, I am a mechanic afterall!)
    Protestwarrior.com (I am a right wing nut job :ninja: )
  17. eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Morris, IL.
    The Carvin bbs. I'm 'eots' over there also.
  18. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I really only post here and every now and then at www.wrekage.org , thats a forum for Atlanta Local Metal bands.
  19. Something Awful, the FDP (incognito), a private writing forum, and a few other private forums of questionable legality.
  20. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

intotheboards.net (hockeh!)