When you hear something crazy..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jarrhead, Aug 19, 2009.

1. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    what do you do?

I just heard the most mindblowing thing, that would be rather personal. It keeps running through my head. :bag:

Crazy like, i dont know, if your wife saw dead people/voices?

woooahhh man. :eek:

2. wld3

wld3

Jun 22, 2008
    Seeing voices is pretty crazy.

:rolleyes:

3. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    bahahaha.. you know what i mean.

4. I saw a dead person once, but it was at a funeral. No big.

5. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    and im still laughing..

6. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    Dangit guys.. Come on now. :D

7. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Hard to say how I would react without actually knowing what it was. Even then you can't say for sure how you'd react at the moment.

Either way, there's not much that shocks me anymore.

8. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    Nothing shocks me. I mean i've seen it all. I've seen people stabbed 7 times, etc.

But this, the only thing that can truly shock me. Problem is I cant tell you guys.

9. I'm totally serious. Besides, how well can we reply to this w/the information we have?
    I'm dealing w/a crazy sitch myself- a friend who doesn't know me all that well is trying to convince me to go w/a gaggle of people I don't know to a baseball game.
    A. I really don't like doing things w/people I don't know
    B. I hate 99.999 % of all pro sports & would rather gouge out my eyes w/a red-hot poker than go to a ball game(no offense to anyone who likes these things- just not my deal)

10. blueskid

blueskid

Sep 11, 2006
    washington, dc
    my wife and i were eating at a small place in brooklyn on the sidewalk seats. every time we heard some one starting a sentence with, "did i every tell you about the time..." it ended with something awesomely crazy. we sat for hours listening people walking by talking about all sorts of private things.

11. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    haha. Okay then since you have no info reply to the scenario given.?

12. Who are you talking to, specifically?
    And what *scenario* are we talking about?
    This is just crazy...

13. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    Thats hwy im talking about crazy things basste. lol

The scenario of your wife seeing dead people/ hearing voices. Kinda like the 6th sense I guess?

Or The Uninvited, if you wanna be cooler. :D

14. bui

bui

Feb 24, 2009
    Texas
    Hasn't school started yet?

15. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    Nope, it starts tuesday, which also happens to be my birthday.

here in fayetteville there's a "Save our Summers" act proposed a few years back that legally requires 10-month schools to start no earlier than August 25th (Happy birthday.) because it "cuts back on tourism profits.)

16. I'm still confused- you can see fully dead people on the Spanish-language news, & I often hear voices when people speak to me- of course, I realize I must be crazy, but then again there's the whole origin of the term *catch 22*
    BTW, my two oldest kids started school this morning, so I have extra time for these deep philosophical discussions. That, & the coffee was very good today. :)

17. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    It depends on if those sugar cubes where just sugar cubes.

18. jarrhead

jarrhead

May 23, 2009
    Bassteee!!!!!

Like dead people/ hearing voices that DONT EXIST! :)

19. bui

bui

Feb 24, 2009
    Texas
    If you heard a voice, then it existed at least in your imagination, if not in reality.

20. But if dead people don't exist, then why do they stink? My head's beginning to hurt.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021