1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

where can i get

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Bayou_Brawler, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Bayou_Brawler

    Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

    Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    a truss rod adjuster for my fender jazz online?
  2. dabshire


    Dec 15, 2002
    McKinney, TX
    For a Fender Jazz it should just be a regular allen wrench.

    Go to Home Depot and get one of those sets with 6 million wrenches, and you will have one that fits.

  3. Some of them may have had T-handle wrenches. Either way, I'm sure you can get them from www.stewmac.com
  4. john turner

    john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

    Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    setup question - off it goes.

Share This Page