Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

where's my tab?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by nugget77, Oct 25, 2003.

1. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny
    it took an hour to tab sweet melissa by allman bros and im sent it to basstabarchive the sister site(which they tell you to) and it hasnt been posted..anybody know why or how long it takes????

2. jani_bjorklund

jani_bjorklund

May 22, 2002
    Finland
    Well, the basstabarchive hasn't been updated in a over a year and I don't really expect it to be updated in this century...
    I have also submited loads of basstabs to the site but as I said nothing has happend. Maby Dave is dead ? Anyway I send everythinh to OLGA also and they update almost every day. That's different. Althoug they mainly have guitar tabs they do have something over 3000 basstabs .
    I'm also sorry to say that if you tabbed Sweet Melissa by the Allman Brothers, it's allredy there. My fault.
    http://www.olga.net/dynamic/browse.php?printer=0&local=main/a/allman_brothers/melissa.btab

3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Talkbass.com has nothing to do with the TaBz. We have nothing to do with approvals or posts of tablature. We are simply a mirror site for basstabarchive. Contact the administrator for that site, if you have questions.

4. nugget77

nugget77 Member

Oct 24, 2003
    long island ny
    i didnt even know of olga .net cool. well i sent in a bunch to baastabarchive but ill send to olga.net then..thanks. also ever know that alotta tabs are completely wrong/

5. jani_bjorklund

jani_bjorklund

May 22, 2002
    Finland
    I hope so. But you should rather direct the tab writers to some other site instead of having Bastabarchive as the main site. As I said earlier the site was last updated
    9/16/2002 ! It doesn't serve it's purpose anymore as a place to submit basstabs.