1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which cab to buy?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Devils138, May 6, 2010.

1. Devils138

Devils138

May 6, 2010
    hey everyone. this is my first post here. i have a quick, question. its probably going to sound like a stupid, noobie question, but i have to ask. im looking to buy this head:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartke-LH500-50...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5a830e2b

i'd like to buy a hartke cabinet too, but im not sure how to determine which size cabinet to buy. i dont really know anything about OHMs, and stuff like that. i've been playing for a few years, but mostly on combo amps. the last thing i would want to do is blow up, or damage the brand new head by plugging it into the wrong cabinet (can that happen? lol) like i said, this is probably a stupid question, but i figured this would be a good place to ask it. any response is greatly appreciated.

2. Devils138

Devils138

May 6, 2010
    damn, i just realized there was a sticky about this kind of question. i apologize, i didnt mean to disregard that!

3. spywebco

spywebco Supporting Member

May 14, 2009
    North Ft. Myers, FL
    LH 500 Should pair up nicely to either the HyDrive 410 OR the HyDrive 1x15. The 15 is rated right at the 500 watts of the LH500 and the 410 can go another 500 if you ever decide to upgrade to the LH1000 or KILO.

4. Devils138

Devils138

May 6, 2010
    ok, cool. thank you very much, i've had my eye on 410