1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Which is the better Sansamp Deluxe?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nihal, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Nihal

Nihal

Jun 1, 2019
    Hey guys!
    So I was planning to get a Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe (the one with the 6 channels and effects loop). But then I came across the Sansamp VT Bass Deluxe (also has 6 channels and effects loop).
    They both seem to be good, and now I just cannot decide which one to go for!
    The Bass Driver had a blend knob, but only 2 EQ controls, while the VT has 3 EQ controls but no blend.
    Anyone have any experience with these two units? Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

2. keatz

keatz

Jan 19, 2011
    Never tried original sansamp but the vt bass deluxe is great. I used to run an LS-2 in the effects loop which acted as my blend. Imo the character and mid control is so much more versatile than the sansamp it's not funny

3. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Had a VTD for a minute before flipping. Pretty awesome, but I had trouble matching volume from setting to setting and some other minor quibbles.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021