1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

which wah should i choose???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by fenderez, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Guys...i'm thinking about having a wah pedal in my chain;)....never use it before...but really eager to know how it will work and do some experiment with it.....but can't really decide should i for dunlop or vox....pls give me clues..
    Oww my current set : boss ns-2, boss geb-7, big muff, boss ceb-3 and boss dd-7

Really need help:(

2. falconspatriots

falconspatriots Oh Word

May 3, 2011
    connecticut
    I was in the same situation a few months ago. I wanted to try out a wah pedal but didn't know which one. I did know I had very little room on my pedalboard, so I went with the Plutoneium bass chi-wah-wah.

I've never had another wah pedal before so I have nothing to judge off of, but this thing is great!! It feels very natural and is very small.

3. GlassOnion

GlassOnion 1.21 Gigawatts

Apr 4, 2011
    Tempe Arizona
    I use the G Labs Wowee Wah and love it. Maybe another option for you to look into.

A cool demo of the pedal in action:

4. That plutoneium chi wah wah is bloody awesome, but it's really hurt me we don't have anyone sell it here in my country :'(

5. crapusername

crapusername

Sep 26, 2005
    North Kent.UK
    endorsing artist: Dean guitars, Marshall , Rotosound strings
    Ibanez weeping demon, although NOT the junior one.
    It's the only pedal that hasn't been superseded/ upgraded, and I don't feel the need after 8 yrs residing on my board!

6. GlassOnion

GlassOnion 1.21 Gigawatts

Apr 4, 2011
    Tempe Arizona
    Can't get it delivered?

7. Dave W

Dave W Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah. Simple to use, sounds great. I've got a Morley PWB as well, but the 105Q is on my board. It's smaller and has a much better bypass.