Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Who is benjamine strange?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sir_gabealot, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Sir_gabealot

Sir_gabealot

Jun 1, 2005
    ummm i may be lookin really stupid askin this but who is Benjamine Strange. just dont kill me too much im just a 14 ure old kid. ive been playin bass for like 2 years btw. any good tips??? :help:

2. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Umm... :ninja:

I'll skip this question to a more qualified answerererer.

Tips? Do a search on topics you are interested in and read, read, read! More useful information on this forum than you can take!

Best of luck...

-T

Munjibunga likes this.
  3. Sir_gabealot

Sir_gabealot

Jun 1, 2005
    wat do u mean more qualified answerererere. so wat im 14?? u think donno ****??? well i kinda do. sooooo who is he!!!

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
  5. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    It's okay kid, we're only gonna kill you a little.

Benjamin Strange lived long ago, in a land far away. He was banished from TalkBass because he didn't tune his bass correctly, didn't play the latest, most fashionable instruments, and was overly obsessed with gear named after dance styles and topographic features. Or maybe he just found better things to do and moved on from TB. Can't remember which. It was one of those, though, I'm pretty sure.

Munjibunga likes this.
  6. Lighten up. He wasn't questioning your ability to comprehend the answer, he was questioning his ability to answer the question completely enough to cover all the bases. That said, Benny is/was a memeber here, why do you ask?

Mike

7. Sir_gabealot

Sir_gabealot

Jun 1, 2005
    i ask cuse i saw a funny quote layin around on TB. sooo i just wanted to know if he was famous or if i was just missin sumthin. alright tommorow im gonna jam with a bunch of my friends just i got a new amp. pretty sweet. an 100 watt backline fender 112. any pointers for a beginner???

ill start a new post

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Maybe he's you. That's what I thought when I read the thread title and your profile.

9. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Who is Jill Scott?

Who is Mike Jones?

Who is Ben Strange?

10. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Ha ha! Isn't Ben that wierd guy in the X-men or the Fantastic Four, that was made of rock or something? :D:D:D

11. Sir_gabealot

Sir_gabealot

Jun 1, 2005
    nah thats the other dude. uhhh i don remember but i think i know who ure talkin about. the guy from fantastic 4 i think is named ben. the new movies comin out, wat do yall think bout that?

12. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Yup, sorry you got confused. I did just mean that I didn't know him or the situation well enough to answer who he is other than he used to post here (or maybe still does...OOH!).

And yes, the F4 movie does look decent, though it seems a bit too "teen disney" for me. I dunno yet.

So umm, on a totally unrelated note... Anyone try that new Powerhouse 2x12 or 4x12 yet? :ninja:

13. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Adam Strange from "Strange Adventures" comics. DC during the 60's.

14. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Also possibly Dr. Strange. While Doc Strange was graying at the temples, photoshop has been made available.

15. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That would be me.

-Mike

16. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    He is one of the few remaining people from Supermans home planet.

Attached Files:

17. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I would be also willing to wager he is indeed our friend, Sir Gabe...

18. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Really? Hi!

19. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah, really. Hello to you fine sir.

-Mike

20. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Sir Gabealot..if you don't start writing in the English language, I'm going to come to your house and paddle you.