Who Wants Us to Carry Glockenlang???

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by Michael777, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Michael777

Michael777

Feb 22, 2006
    General Manager: Bass Central
    We Are Considering Taking on the Glockenlang line and were wondering if Anybody was interested? And also which Products you would like to see us carry in this line. thanks for your input on this!!!!!

2. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    *raises hand* :smug:

OMG, if you do, you guys kick ***.

Please try and get one of their Heart-Rock heads in house, I have been dying to get my paws on one for a final assesment. (pretty sure I will be buying one, though)

THANKS!!

:D

3. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Just an idea:

Maybe you guys should put a poll up on the Website, like you did for Mesa Boogie a while back.

4. bassjigga

bassjigga

Aug 6, 2003
    Well, I already own Glock stuff, but I love it and definitely think you should carry it. I imagine part of the reason there seems to be less demand for them is not enough places stock it for people to try. I think many are fearful of buying gear that is so expensive without test driving it. Anyway I probably will get another cab at some point. I'm using a HR through a Double.

5. Have you guys made a decision?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021