Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Whoa... 3 headed frog?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jenderfazz, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, I probably should have used the purple one.

3. You should. The longer I look at yours the more it seems to be a turtle.

Maybe because I'm very tired...

And WR make a new video, I need to see your sexy hands :bassist:

4. Yeah I thought it was a mong turtle robot, but hey, three headed frog..... A sign of genetics to come

5. Or it was in the Hudson Bay a few blocks from my house ..

6. I have a weird animal story. I don't have a picture though. We where on a tour once we stopped off at this old ghosttown, and they where selling Crab sandwiches (1000 miles from the beach). ANYWAY, there was this german shepard dog, and no word of a lie.... It had a set of coconuts where they normally exist on male dogs, but another set on it's hip........... I guess that pooch had to watch how it sat down but seriously, one of the most zany things i have seen regarding an animal, except that time I was at the Taronga park zoo, and the monkey where scooping up piles of their own poop, throwing it at each other and smeering it all over the glass enclosure, in front of horrified onlookers. :)

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Weird...I thought WR's avatar was one of those lizards whose skin all around the neck flares out when they are trying to act tough. Bearded dragon I think they are called.

-Mike

8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    That's not unusual behavior from monkeys. Or people.

9. True :D

10. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    I thought 'Robot's avatar was a conch shell with a head. And that's not even a joke.

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    :D

12. I thought it was a fat mouse. Seriously.