Who's listed on myspace.com?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 8PerSecond, Apr 26, 2005.

1. 8PerSecond

Jan 30, 2005
    hey all! I'm sure many of you post your bands info/songs/photos on myspace.com to help promote and get the word out to fans. It seems to be a great way for bands and fans to network. My band just signed up. Give us a look and listen, if you like us, add us as a friend and even comment if you'd like. I'll check yours as well.

heres the link to ours

hope to see you around. LATER! :bassist:

http://www.8PerSecond.com (official site)

Attached Files:

2. my space has definatly proved for great publicity.

typically, we cant seem to add friends for some reason! been too busy to see what the dillyo is, heres our link anywho:

www.myspace.com/ripped0ff :)
  3. Koushaku

Koushaku The artist never sleeps, only dreams

Mar 10, 2005
    Albany, NY
  4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
  5. Mike A

Mike A Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2002

Our music's not for everyone, but all our songs are all quite different from one another. Keep that in mind if you check us out.
  6. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Would you guys recomend myspace over purevolume? My friend and I have been on purevolume for a while now and its been pretty nice getting emails from people and all the listens. Was just curious if people had experiences with both and which they might prefer?

Also, a great myspace one is www.myspace.com/jeanbaudin :)
  7. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Check my sig for my band's myspace.
  8. fozzy

Jun 21, 2001
    Riga, Latvia, EU
    try www.stereokiller.com ...
  9. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Doesn't really seem to fit our style much, but thanks for the link anyhow :)
  10. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Scroll down the page while listening to Frosty Acres. There's someone with a pelvis-thrusting Stormtrooper as their picture -- that thrusts almost completely in time to the music (he's faster than the beat, but there's usually a few thrusts that are close enough) -- it's almost hypnotizing.