Why doesn't anyone use Lenrom.com?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by STILL, Feb 25, 2010.

1. They look WAY cheaper on almost everything than USspeaks or PE, etc. Like 1/3 - 1/4 less across the board. Searching the board the only mention I find is another post of mine.

Just curious and sharing....cause I'm a perick.

2. CapnSev

CapnSev

Aug 19, 2006
    Coeur d'Alene
    Because there's no bass amps/cabs there?

You might get more response by posting in a different forum besides amp. The only related thing I see there is rack gear and cables.

3. Look up any raw speaker that you might put in a cab on PE, then look at the same for Lenrom....

I just called them to test what I would find, the guy is cool, has his info together, and didn't know why this forum doesn't know about him, and was pretty interested in trying to get into this market.

I may buy these speakers I've been trying to sort out from them, and I'll let you know how it goes, but he prices are WAYYY better than what I'm seeing at the other known sites....

4. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow, their prices are better than Beach or SpeakerHardware even :)

UNTIL you add in shipping, then Beach Audio is almost always cheaper with free shipping. Not on every driver, but most.

5. On that, he said they use UPS, with a link to enter your zip and get the UPS price, so that's pretty transparent if true.

6. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yeah that's how I worked it out. =) They're probably quite a bit cheaper if you're doing a larger order than one speaker or something, because of combined shipping.

7. B-string

B-string Supporting Member

Had not heard of them before.

8. Exactly, I buy 2 speaks and I think I'll save quite a chunk....

9. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Still works out cheaper for me at beachaudio.com after shipping cost is added.

And, when I tried to add TWO speakers to the same order with Lenrom, the shipping price increased - it is not flat rate.

10. Yeh, that's because the specs go straight to UPS and back into the form, more weight = more price, just guessing....

Dang, once again, just passing it on. It's not something to get unhinged about, all I've ever seen posted about here is PE and USS, so there's more than those out there and I thought I'd bring it up....never saw these others, if tey have what I want and I can get a better deal from them then I will....use it as you will - YMMV.

You guys are pretty wound around here....

11. majortoby

majortoby

Jul 2, 2009
    Tampa, Fl USA
    Thanks bro. Im always glad to have another place to get speakers

12. Jaco who?

Jaco who?

May 20, 2008
    Cool, appreciate the link, choices are always a good thing.

13. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Did anyone flip out on you? No, we just pointed stuff out regarding the site and pricing. You are pretty overly sensitive to criticism for someone unconnected to the site :)

14. Check your facts, been here since before you.....and it wasn't you that had issues with.

15. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Right, but I take issue with you taking issue with what was a pretty innocuous comment.

Also, facts are checked: You are still awfully touchy. I didn't say anything about when you signed up so I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

16. mrkreuzschlitz

mrkreuzschlitz

Jun 30, 2008
    Dacula, GA
    ... Wow.

Cool site though.

17. Yeh, wow is right.

So ok, really it's a big whatever.....see it all through whatever color you glasses you like. Either the info is useful or not....the rest isn't relevant...

18. BD Bass

BD Bass

Jul 20, 2009
    Hmmmmmm......nice info, more places to think about...........Thanks Bro

19. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Agreed, definitely good to have options :)

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021