1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wilkinson TW5 Bridge Parts

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Dblanzone, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Does anyone know where i can find replacement parts for a Wilkinson TW Bridge? I am in need of some bridge intonation screws and i have know idea where to find them, or even what size. photo.jpg My guitar tech thought they might be the same size as Stratocaster tremlo screws, but the threads on this bridge are slightly smaller.

thanks for your help!

2. whitedk57

whitedk57

May 5, 2005
    Franklin, NC
    Guitar Parts Resource sells Wilkinson bridges, so maybe they know where to get what you need...

Guitar Parts Resource LLC
    12456 Lancaster Street NE
    PO BOX 266
    Millersport, OH 43046

Phone: 740-467-2823
    Fax: 740-467-3245

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/middle_bass.htm

3. Anyone have a tw bridge like this one pictured below? i am also looking for parts or a bridge. I was outbid on ebay yesterday. This stupid bridge will be the end of me!!

4. Cowles

Cowles

Jun 7, 2014
    I'm in the middle of replacing all the worn and rusted parts on this bridge. The eight set screws in the back I got from Ace Hardware.The long screws are 4-40 x1inch socket head cap screws which came from Mcmaster-Carr.The height adjustment screws are 6-32 3/8 which is coming from Fastenall. The 4 springs...I took out of ink pens and painted them black.The pieces that the height adjustment screws are in I stripped off the paint and buffed with steel wool exposing the brass. The 4 pieces that hold the strings I sand blasted and painted them flat black. I'll post pics when done...Mark

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020