1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

WWJB

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FreaqyFrequency, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Regardless of religion or lack thereof.....this is just painfully true.

2. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Being in the retail buisness, yes it is true, but shh, don't tell them. I want my bounus this year to be bigger than last years.

3. Man, this has been one of my favorite pet peeves for years.

I was at Lowe's yesterday getting stuff to work in the yard, and they were already putting out the freakin' Christmas crap, fake trees, lights, etc.

:mad:

OK, new rule:

You are not allowed to start incessantly shoving a holiday down my throat until we have passed the preceding holiday; i.e., no #Q$^%& Christmas crap until AFTER Thanksgiving.

...by the time Christmas actually gets here, I am so sick of it, I don't give a $4!t any longer, and I become very irritated by the entire idea. Not a good thing when there are kids in the house, and your wife's birthday IS Christmas Day (I kid you not)...

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    LOL. Good times.

5. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    That movie looks great!

6. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Hmmm. It seems to me like this is hypocrisy in action - after all, it is religion's fault that we have Christmas... :bag:

Or, if you look back, it is possible that Christmas is just a pagan festival that the Christians 'borrowed', but let's not go there...

7. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    I like that they used the Disney font in the trailer.