1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Transverz, May 5, 2005.

1. Yay

61.8%
  2. Nay

61.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    13 for yay. 16 for nay.

i'm such a non-conformist, that i'm not gonna conform with you guys. I vote yay.

2. bassman314

bassman314 I seem to be a verb, an evolutionary process...

Mar 13, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
    you have conformed by voting!!!

3. well, i voted for yay and nay, because I often used to be indecisive, but these days Im not so sure.....

4. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    I vote nay, because I want nothing to do with progressive notions of stuff and things, and I find yaying to be an offensive and possibly deviant pastime. NAY!!!!

5. THAT.... is classic! :D

6. Indeed. PROGRESS IS EVIL!!! NAY!!!

7. Mudfuzz

Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    OlyWA...
    The fact that I am looking at add [above] for american idol I voted Nay, that and I was just attacked buy a big red TD hat the took over half my page without warning. So Nay and Nay again Nay to polls, Nay to pills, Nay to Coke and Nay to TV invading the net.

:spit: :spit: :p :spit: :spit: :p :spit: :spit: :p :spit:

8. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    "...or is this a case of man - bites - droid? hehehe...

In other news, we bring you live to Transverz where he has the latest poll numbers of this century's most important decision... Transverz..."

Thank you. Well, at this point, the NAYS are leading YAYS, 22-17. These are indeed only exit polls though, with 99.999% of precincts still to report in. Only time will tell. And water under the bridge is, well, gathering no moss as patience is a virtue best served cold. And don't forget, good citizens (or is it denizens?) of TalkBass. Your vote is your voice. Make it count. Blah blahblahblah, blah blah wuzza wazza wizza.

And now Pongo's movie review of Rocky 5...Thousand. Pongo...

-T

*some parts of this broadcast were carefully lifted from unnamed source, and no, I didn't get the written consent from the MLB.*

9. I'm going to beat Bruce to it and say this poll is lame.

:meh:

:p

10. Akami

Akami Four on the floor

Mar 6, 2005
    日本/Alyeska
    Yay sounded like more fun, nay reminds me of the horses!

Which reminds me of having to walk out to the barn at -40 below to give them a couple bales of hay!

So right now I say yay no hay! ;)

11. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Well then sir, after a reply like that, I am required by law to fart in your general direction.

Mike

12. THIS IS THE MONTY PYTHON QUOTE POLICE, PLEASE PUT DOWN THE INCORRECT QUOTE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE QUOTE, NO ONE WILL BE HURT, WE WILL NOT SACK YOU FOR THE SUBTITLED CREDITS IF YOU DO SO!!!

...the correct quote here is:

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father stunk of elderberries!"

...now, go away, or we shall taunt you a second time...

Of course we are French, why do you think we have these OUTRAGEOUS accents?!?!!?

:p

13. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    Looks like the people are truly divided on this issue.

14. I voted nay. Stupid democratic-republicans!