1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

YBA-2B

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RIFF WRATH, Mar 17, 2009.

1. RIFF WRATH

RIFF WRATH

Nov 26, 2007
    Hi all......tried the search function, but no luck?.......I am learning Bass and currently using low wattage ss amp(s).......have a 150W Yorkie MonoBloc,also.....but I have the Traynor YBA-2B...1X15" combo...it's rated at 25W, all tube and in A-1 shape...........aside from the guitar imput jacks there are no other inputs/output jacks........there is an ext speaker jack at the back..............I guess my question is, what, if anything do I need for this amp to be my main gigging amp........DI to PA pre amp........mike to PA........should be loud enough as is...........appreciate your comments........and happy st. pat's day.........lol..........cheers, Gerry

2. Hi Gerry, I would honestly say that 25W is not enough to gig with even with PA support. It all depends on how loud your drummer is. If he/she is controlled you might stand a chance otherwise no.

Paul