1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yup, that is Dave Grohl.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by JeffC, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Next to "The Drummer From The Foo Fighters' Side Project."

2. Joey3313

Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I don't care what bands he's been in, he still seems creepy.

Maybe it's just the "Aids denial" thing he's got going on.

3. HashbrownCOBM

HashbrownCOBM

May 6, 2008
    Met Pat Smear and Dave at one of our shows last halloween. They were playin a show with Bob Dylan at the Target center and apparently they wanted to check out the bar scene in Minneapolis. Didn't really talk to Dave cuz he was surrounded by chicks and I didn't wanna be that dude. But I did talk to Pat outside smokin. I said "Hey aren't you the guitar player from The Germs?" He said "Hello? Someone finally noticed!" LOL, man that dude is gay as the day is long. Funny too. The funny thing was though since it was halloween I thought it was someone dressed up as Dave. I said to my buddy "Wow, that's a great Dave Grohl costume. Dude looks just like him. Oh %#$& that's really him!"
    Good times.

4. He was awesome in his little interview segments in "Decline..."

5. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    he's a very nice and funny guy! he comes into the store every couple o' months. he's always very courteous and patient... one of the best customers ever! :D just a cool, down to earth kinda guy.

Taylor Hawkins came in once when i was working and had a little drum-off competition with the Norm, the drum manager at the time. he came down to buy some stuff and told me, "man, i just got SCHOOLED by that guy! i gotta go practice!" it was funny.