ZodiakIronfist aka Rob has sadly passed away

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by ChorusPedal88, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ChorusPedal88

ChorusPedal88

Aug 25, 2007
    Hey everyone I don't know who followed or watched his videos on YouTube but this man was just a pleasure to know and watch and was a very influential YouTube player you can definately feel he enjoyed his play and love the music, he sadly passed away on 5th Jan from a heart attack check out some of his playing..

- Some of his slap skills with Primus' John the Fisherman

Words fail me right now so sorry for the bleak post..

38 years old, thats no age :(

2. EddieG

EddieG

Jan 19, 2005
    Scotland
    You're right, 38 is no age at all. :(

RIP.

3. RIP bro:(

4. What........................

No way.

No.

Man that sucks.

5. That is a shame. I was released today from the hospital, had a double bypass surgery on Monday. It's scary stuff putting your life in a strangers hands, but when it's over and done, you have your life back again. I've seen too many good players say goodbye this past year. Do yourself, your family and your friends a huge favor,.....get yourself checked and then follow through with the docs advice. I've got years of playing left now, if I hadn't done this, probably wouldnt have lasted to the end of the year. Take care of yourself and of each other.

6. Get out of here.......that dude is so young :/

I've watched a lot of his vids....man that is sad.

7. aww man, i loved his vids :( seemed like a great guy. RIP man

8. It's a sad day for the bass playing community. He seemed so passionate about music.
    RIP

9. RIP

I always loved his playing and +1 on him looking like a nice guy!

10. Blue Crab

Blue Crab

Jan 8, 2010
    R.I.P. Rob/ZIF

11. Wow 1 nice guy and I enjoyed his playing and his vids.he will be not be forgotten.

12. somegeezer

somegeezer

Oct 1, 2009
    England
    WHAT!??!?! NO WAY! What was wrong with him?... He always seemed so healthy in his videos! Now who am I gonna watch on youtube? How do you get a heart attack at such a young age?

13. didnt know him but either way, very sad.

im 38 with hypertension...i take my pills.....

14. soong

soong

May 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Knew and spoke to him. RIP.

15. Korladis

Korladis Inactive

Nooooooooo! His videos were awesome. Why?

16. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
  17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021