1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Zoom 607

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by therev, Jul 25, 2012.

1. therev

therev

Apr 28, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    I was given a zoom 607 bass pedal without the power cord. But I am using the one from mt b21u for the time being. I know nothing about it except that its obviously an older model. It seems similar to my b21u in the overall set up. I acutaully like the distortion better that the b21u distortion as well as the sounds of some of the other effects.

Can anyone give me some more info on it? when were they made, etc. Even what pedals the effects were based on etc.

thank you

2. therev

therev

Apr 28, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    I know I found the manual on google, too. But it doesnt tell me on what pedals and amps the effects are based on, or when it was made. These things are no longer made.

3. Oh, maybe an old online review or something will help. In my Zoom B3 manual an effects list is included and it tells what stuff is based of off.

4. therev

therev

Apr 28, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    I just found the answer to what patches are based on. As I play around on this thing I find that I like it much better than my b21u as far as the effects go. The drawbacks are that there is no power switch, to turn this thing off you have to unplug it and there is not any way to record directly onto your computer.

5. realmdrakkar

realmdrakkar

May 18, 2015
    I own one of these and absolutely love the sound i get out of the EQ, however the thing is so cheaply made that i've cracked the plastic on the inside around the jack and had to get it fixed twice, and now i've done it a third time, so i'm getting away from this. I'd love to emulate the same EQing onto a Line 6 Pod, but can't quite nail it. The best i can say from the Zoom is that it's EQ preset 35. Anyone have any idea what the curve is on any of these Zoom unit EQs?