1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Zoom b2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassdude578, Mar 2, 2013.

1. bassdude578

bassdude578

Jul 15, 2012
    frederick md
    So I got the b2 and sounds awesome but it seems to distort with my stingray what do you guys think I should do

2. oldcatfish

oldcatfish

Jan 8, 2011
    There are several ways to tackle this....
    1) Turn the volume knob of your bass down.
    2) Lower the pickup on your bass.
    3) There are 3 potential gain/volume settings on the B2--The global volume, the ZNR module volume/gain, and the preamp module's gain. The last two are where to adjust for individual patches--and are likely where your problem is.

Unless your B2 happens to be defective (which I doubt), the problem should be easy enough to resolve. I have a couple of very high output basses, and I can dime the volume on both without distorting the B2.

3. bassdude578

bassdude578

Jul 15, 2012
    frederick md
    Thanks man the b2 sound good at home but live it distorted but now I think I can get not to distort

4. Also if you are using any of the compressor limiter effects that can also add distortion when overdriven