1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Zoom B3 help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by willbassyeah, Jul 30, 2012.

1. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    hi guys just bought the zoom b3, tons of sound that its impossible to learn it in one day, my question is how do you set the expression pedal, when i go to for example, effect type pedal wah, my expreession pedal is only workin as a volume pedal, how did you activate it? the manual didnt help me at all...:bassist:

2. jwr

jwr

Jun 28, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    Should just be able to plug it in and go. Make sure you have an expression controlled effect selected though. Only the ones with the little foot pedal in the pic are expression controlled I believe.

3. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    still doesnt work, though, just went through the main b3 thread, seems that i need to go through the total menu, going to try this

4. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    still doesnt work ....

5. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    nvm found it... lol at last

6. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    and btw, you can control a lot of parameter, there are some overdrive that you can control the gain level, and also some delays that delay time that can be adjuted :hyper:

7. Explorer

Explorer

Jul 4, 2010
    Will we get to hear why it wasn't working, and what you did to fix it?

Was it something simple, and did the manual just not cover it... assuming you read the manual?

8. willbassyeah

willbassyeah

Oct 9, 2011
    Singapore
    When you put the expression pedal , it will automatically become a volume pedal, than you go to the total menu , on the third screen you will see the different parameter that you can be adjusted fir the exp pedal, you need to change the parameter volume to fir example the amount of delay time(for a delay pedal). I can do a video to show, in the manual, they didn't mention step by step to address this issue. They didn't state that you need to go to the total menu and what you should do at the menu ( btw I just go to the page on the manual where they talk about the exp pedal)

9. Explorer

Explorer

Jul 4, 2010
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who will read about a particular problem... and then the OP will say, I fixed it! without given a clue as to how they did.

brain-jackie-chan-l-1.

I appreciate you sharing that with those of us who might encounter this problem in the future. Thanks!