1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

$2 a month online amp repair/electronics course from Mr. Carlson!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MatronMother, Jun 2, 2018.

1. MatronMother

MatronMother

Jun 22, 2009
    maxresdefault.

I have no dog in this fight, but am throwing my hat into the ring to support, what I feel, is an amazingly talented electronics and amp repair instructor.
    This is not my patreon page or youtube channel, I have never met or spoke to Mr. Carlson, however my children and I have been following Mr. Carlsons Lab for some time and his youtube channels plethora of knowledge and informative delivery is very easy to follow and learn from.
    Furthermore Mr. Carlsons Lab has launched a Patreon page where you can learn applicable electronics with varying degrees of membership packages with payments from $2 a month to $20 a month.

TB, friends. Mr. Carlson is the very type of person WE need to support. Giving his time to filming his repairs (in the batcave of workshops) with so much detail it is impossible not to take away from his sermons.

As a semi pro film maker who has worked on many youtube videos for clients over the years, Mr. Carlson is fantastic and both youtube and teaching a subject more important then most I learned in school, how to fix stuff!
    I for one would love to help support him in making more videos for us all to learn from.

Please chime in and get others involved.

Mr Carlson's Lab is creating Electronic Projects and Sharing Knowledge | Patreon

Attached Files:

dralionux and MarkA like this.