1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

2 Ampeg 410He VS 2 Bergantino HDN210

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by anavar, Mar 16, 2016.

1. anavar

anavar

Oct 10, 2013
    Australia
    my bass tone can beat up your dad's bass tone.
    looking to buy a cab that isn't to deep, the tray of my ute (Aussie term for truck) is only 16 inch deep.

even though, the ampeg website says the 410 is 16 inches deep, i measured one in my local shop and it was just over 15.

the Berg however is only 12 inches deep! and its super lightweight, and the green logo on the black cones is just so lame its awesome.

i know technically two 410 cabs would obviously be superior, no replacement for displacement. but the bergs are often highly regarded and its small footprint and weight is appealing.

both cost roughly the same were i live, so price isn't competitive.

i am currently using GK cabs and im about to take a chainsaw to them. horrible, vile cabinets and the sole reason why the Korea's cant unify.

EDIT: Genre doesn't matter, i play lots of styles of music. cabs are simply their to provide a pleasing on stage sound, i DI to FOH from my pedal board for tone :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021