Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

$25,000!?!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rockness, Dec 13, 2003.

1. rockness

rockness

Jul 30, 2003
    Stratford, CT
    Alright...

Seriously...

http://tinyurl.com/z2y9

What could possibly be so good aboutt this bass that it's worth that much? It's not like it's a Domenico Dragonetti Double Bass or some rare piece. I smell a rat...

2. Why it costs so muc because I owned it once. Did you not know that ?

Honestly I don't know. Few things I would buy for 25 grand ...

3. One thing is for sure...i wouldnt pay 1$ let alone 25 000$ for a bass that i couldnt see a pic of first.

4. Yes, I just noticed that. If I felt like it I would report that sale. I'm too lazy and need to get the X-Mas tree anyway.

5. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Whats not to love about that "Flam" maple top?

I mean come on--the "best sustain in the world" is SURELY worth something :p :D

6. sheepdog

sheepdog

Feb 20, 2003
    Birmingham, AL
    +1

can't believe he owns a bass "worth 25000" and can't afford a couple of pics.

7. cods

cods

Sep 16, 2003
    the link doesn't work.

8. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    He doesn't.
    It also seems weird that when people sell these things, for such high prices, that they all have 0 feedback.

9. I think it's this:

[​IMG]

It says on the website that it's $2,000.

10. Sofa King

Sofa King

Aug 20, 2000
    Rowlett, TX
    I was going to point that one out as well. The sad fact is, there's only one reason why we get these zero rating sellers posting high dollar items without pics: There are people out there that will bid on them... :rolleyes:

11. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    you're slacking treena! :eek: :D

12. andrewd

andrewd

Sep 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    holy ****

i saw one of those basses in a local guitar shop. it was ****ing AWESOME! less than a grand, though, so i doubt theyre the same bass :meh: