4ohm 1x15?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Pneuma, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Pneuma

Pneuma

Feb 14, 2004
    Arkansas
    Ok, I'm thinking about adding an extension to a Peavey BAM 210. It's rated for 500w at 2ohms, which is for the 4ohm combo's speakers with a 4ohm ext. cab.

I'm thinking about adding a 15 cab to add some more rumble on the low end of things, but I haven't found many 4ohms listed on many sites. Most everything is 8ohms that I've seen.

Does anyone know of a decent 4ohm 1x15 cab that would handle 250w?

much appreciated

Pneuma

2. hetsscaryguy

hetsscaryguy

May 22, 2004
    Ireland
    "very perform well", oooo you speak english goodly.

3. I just bought an Avatar B115H cab rated 600 watts at 4 ohms at factory direct prices from Avatar for $239 plus S/H of $42.
    These cabs get awesome reviews and from what I just got, I fully understand why. Very well made, top quality Speaker (Eminence Kappa Pro LF) and Foster Tweeter horn, speakon connector and 2 quarter inch jacks plus a Tweeter control, vented out the front cab, Heavy duty side handles. This is a BEST BUY!
    Some do not like the black carpet covering but I think it looks good. No rattles and earthshaking low end with good mid bass.
    I bought the casters from them for $9 (highly recommended)

www.avatarspeakers.com

4. peavey make one, with a black widow speaker

5. Dr. Bass says he does not use "rat fur.' That cracked me up. But I felt my edens and realized they have rat fur so now I'm bummed.

What is Dr. Bass web sight? I have seen the ebay store.

I would not get the casters so you can save 9 bucks and be macho when you set up.

6. "Dr. Bass says he does not use "rat fur.' That cracked me up. But I felt my edens and realized they have rat fur so now I'm bummed."

That is not rat fur on your amp...it is pure mink
    ;)