Adding EQ to WAV while burning

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by nashvillebill, Mar 12, 2004.

1. I've got a CD's worth of WAV files that I'd like to burn to CD (as an audio CD).

But the whole group of songs could use a little upper-mid and treble boost. Is there an easy way to EQ these while I burn them to the audio CD?
  2. There is nothing I have that I can EQ while I burn to a CD. I'm not saying there is nothing out there that can do it, it's just I don't know about it. Anyway, I use NERO Wave Editor. With it, you can create a new wave file and EQ as you wish (can even add flanger, chorus, reverb....). Then burn the new file to CD.
  3. Droog

Aug 14, 2003
    If your burning software does not allow the use of plug-ins then your best bet is to pull them up in your 2track editor and process till your hearts content then burn the new .wav's. Not aware of any software that lets you do a real time process while the drive is burning.
  4. BassJaro

Jul 30, 2003
    it's a standard feature in Nero, and i don't mean Nero Wave Editor. There's a "filters" tab in the new audio compilation window - these filters include EQ, fade in/out, echo, and some other. hope this helps

5. Well, that helps me too. Thank you BassJaro. I use Nero for burning and previously, when I had clicked on the filter tab, it took me into Nero Wave Editor. Probably because it was editing a file that I had created using the Wave Editor in the first place. As a test, I put in an original CD to copy, went to compile......, right clicked on the filter tab, another menu screen came up with all the EQ functions and many more options, applied the changes and OK'd to burn. It works. We do learn something everyday.