1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Albert Laszlo contact

Discussion in 'Orchestral Technique [DB]' started by peteswanson91, Jun 28, 2012.

1. peteswanson91

peteswanson91 Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY
    I have been trying to find a contact email for Albert Laszlo to study with in NYC. Does anyone here have this that you can possible pm me with??
    Thanks
    P

2. Just noticed this today. haven't been on here i a while, but I am a freshman undergrad with him this year at juilliard. If you still have this questioning pending, message back.

3. sibass89

sibass89

Jan 29, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Unless things have changed in the past couple of years, Mr. Laszlo is not great with responding to e-mails. Call him at his CCM office and leave a message. He almost always returns phone calls, but keep in mind that he's busy and it might take a while.

His number can be found here: http://ccm.uc.edu/facultycms/facultyProfile.aspx?facultyid=90