Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

am i a thread killer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by stuie86, Sep 21, 2003.

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. yes and no

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    ok be honest every one, am i a thread killer? ive noticed it for sometime that im the last one to reply to a thread.... but i got a good veiw of this when i was cleaning up my subsribed threads list and looked to find i was the last one to post in a large % of the dead threads

just wondering.....if it is true, i may be re-thinking my stay at TB, dont know if i just have alot of off color post or i think im smart and im really not. be honest and ill take it all with maturaty

promise

2. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    YES, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

No, don't worry about it! Ask your questions, post your answers. People will communicate with you as long as your civil!
    You don't need to re-think your stay here. You could learn alot from the people here. They are very knowledgeable!!

Learn to capitilize your "I"'s ;)
    (Only john turner gets the right to not capitilize his "I"s) :)

3. I'm not sure.

I just voted for yes and no. Because I can't remember any, buy it may be happening.

Don't worry, I've created plenty of threads to be closed.

4. Dude, this happens to everyone. I was cleaning up mine too last night and noticed it too, but also noticed a couple other people with the same thing going on. In some threads maybe all the info was covered for it meaning there was no need for more replys, and maybe, just possibly, you did kill the thread.

Don't let this get you down man, just keep posting your thoughts/facts/questions and if no one replys to them then you covered all that needed to be covered or they have no answer for it.

Keep posting away! ~ Tyler

5. Yes vote...and I am one too..it doesn't bother me that much. :bawl: :bawl:

6. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    wow 3 votes yes 3 votes no and 3 votes yes and no..... that helps, alright ill stay!:rolleyes:

and im feeling the love, thanks

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Uh, I don't know, are you getting PMs from mods that say: "STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY FORUM!" If not, I'm sure things are fine. I can't think of any threads you've destroyed or anything like that. :confused:

8. :D :D

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
  10. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    no im not getting PM's from mods

11. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Then you should be, thread killer!!!

:D

12. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I am THE thread killer. I've even got one stillborn thread out there (no responses ... born dead). Here it is.

Some input devices.

13. Actually, I'm a new page creator. 90% of the time I post, it's on a new page. I bet this ones gonna be, too.

Edit: Damn. I guess I'll be last on this page or something. Meh.

14. That also depends on what you set the number of posts per page to be ;) So technically you can't say that and have it apply to all of TB except those who have it set the same as you.

15. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    nope sorry buddy

i dont think ive had a still born thread yet, i dont feel so bad now

16. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    :confused: what the hell osama:confused:

17. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    This thread is NOW about water.

[​IMG]

18. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    every one keeps saying how water is so good for you....well really how GOOD for you is it, i think they just found the most nasty tasting thing and said its good for you......any one else feel like this?

i kid.....i know everyone needs water but does it have to taste so bad?

19. Honestly if you think about it, no thread is dead unless closed...so really, the only thread kills can be the mods and paul.

Disclamer: I love you all mods and paul, didn't mean to make you all seem evil.